CISEL provides consulting on cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes. We design, implement, and operate your Kubernetes solutions.
In this article, we will describe the journey to become a Kubernetes certified service provider with the benefits and a short description of the differents steps to achieve this goal.
Become a member of the LINUX Foundation and the CNCF
Why this approach ?
- Help in the development of the industry, promoting growth and innovation
- An opportunities for knowledge exchange and collaboration with an influential network
- Is a valuable way to meaningfully enrich knowledge and contribute to the developpment of new resources for everyone
Train your teams to get the Certified Kubernetes administrator (CKA)
To become a KCSP, you will need to have at least 3 certified kubernetes administrator in your team. The exam is not very easy, we strongly recommend to use Kubernetes every day before trying to get the certification.
Become a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider
How to become a KCSP ?
- After being a member of the LinuxFundation and the CNCF
- Fill out a form to apply to be a KCSP (cncf.io/certification/kcsp)
- Submit proof that 3 of your employees have passed the CKA
Web site : cisel.ch/2021/11/29/kubernetes