A journey to become KCSP (Kubernetes Certified Service Provider)
CISEL provides consulting on cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes. We design, implement, and operate your Kubernetes solutions.
In this article, we will describe the journey to become a Kubernetes certified service provider with the benefits and a short description of the differents steps to achieve this goal.
Become a member of the LINUX Foundation and the CNCF
Why this approach ?
- Help in the development of the industry, promoting growth and innovation
- An opportunities for knowledge exchange and collaboration with an influential network
- Is a valuable way to meaningfully enrich knowledge and contribute to the developpment of new resources for everyone
Train your teams to get the Certified Kubernetes administrator (CKA)
To become a KCSP, you will need to have at least 3 certified kubernetes administrator in your team. The exam is not very easy, we strongly recommend to use Kubernetes every day before trying to get the certification.
Become a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider
How to become a KCSP ?
- After being a member of the LinuxFundation and the CNCF
- Fill out a form to apply to be a KCSP (cncf.io/certification/kcsp)
- Submit proof that 3 of your employees have passed the CKA
Web site : cisel.ch/2021/11/29/kubernetes